OmegaLink Recall Reminders
Recall Reminders are very configurable. For both Text and Voice Messaging, you can do the following:
- Set the days when a Recall Reminders should be sent. (Prior To and After Actual Recall Date)
- Set the timing of when Recall Reminders are sent
- Choose whether or not to send Opt In messages.
- Set Valid Opt In Responses.
- Set Valid Opt Out Responses.
- Set Valid Confirmation Responses.
- Choose whether or not to Allow MMS messaging which will allow you to send text messages longer than 160 characters without creating multiple messages to receiver.
- Customize your own Templates for
- Set the number of retries call is not picked up.
- Set the number of minutes before a retry is made.
- Set the Voice for the Voice Message.
- Customize format of Recall Emails that are sent before Recall Date
- Customize format of Recall Emails that are sent after Recall Date
For a free demonstration of OmegaLink, please contact us a 1-800-732-0949 or click the button and send your request electronically.